Registration for the 7th Indigenous Resource Opportunities Conference is now open!
Note: Luncheons are included in your conference pass and require confirmation of your attendance. The Keynote Dinner is sold separately and requires additional purchase should you wish to attend.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone interested in developing successful, respectful, and economically sound resource partnerships:
- Indigenous leaders, elders, economic development officers
- Resource companies: energy, forestry, agriculture, mining, and aquaculture
- Government personnel involved in Indigenous relations
- Economic development personnel in the following sectors:
- Indigenous business
- Personnel involved in training and career development
- Post-secondary institutes
- Law and accounting firm representatives
- Federal, provincial, regional, and municipal governments