Registration for the 2019 Indigenous Resource Opportunities Conference is now open!
Registration Pricing and Details
Who Should Attend?
Everyone interested in developing successful, respectful, and economically sound resource partnerships.
Indigenous leaders, elders, economic development officers; resource companies; consultants and Government personnel involved in Indigenous relations and economic development from the following sectors:
- Indigenous Communities
- Indigenous Businesses
- Post-Secondary Institutes
- Personnel Involved in Training and Career Development
- Power Generation and Transmission
- LNG Development
- Engineering and Environmental Services
- Minerals and Mining
- Federal, Provincial, Regional and Municipal Governments
- Law and Accounting Firm Representatives