Thank you to everyone that attended the 4th Indigenous Resource Opportunities Conference, Thursday, May 23, 2019. Registration is now closed.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone interested in developing successful, respectful, and economically sound resource partnerships.
Indigenous leaders, elders, economic development officers; resource companies; consultants and Government personnel involved in Indigenous relations and economic development from the following sectors:
- Indigenous Communities
- Indigenous Businesses
- Post-Secondary Institutes
- Personnel Involved in Training and Career Development
- Power Generation and Transmission
- LNG Development
- Engineering and Environmental Services
- Minerals and Mining
- Federal, Provincial, Regional and Municipal Governments
- Law and Accounting Firm Representatives