We’re excited to announce that the virtual platform for the 6th Indigenous Resource Opportunities Conference is live! To access, as a registered delegate, you can download the free Mobile App or visit the Desktop version in order to:
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule
- Access panel livestreams and videos directly within sessions and utilize the session Q&A
- Set up virtual meet-ups with your fellow attendees to connect remotely
- Create and converse through various discussion topics in the community board
- Receive updates from the organizers
How to Access Your Account in Whova
- Go to the Whova event page or download the Whova app on your android or apple device here.
- If you don’t already have a Whova account, click “Sign Up”. Use the email address you used for registration when signing up in the app or the desktop version and choose a strong password. Please make sure to use the email you used when registering for the event. Otherwise it won’t allow you to join the event.
- Once you’re signed up, you should be taken directly to your event!
Already used the Whova app in the past? Double-check that it is installed on your phone, and log in using your existing account email and password.
If you need more guidance on how to use Whova to attend the event, please visit Whova User Guides.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org.